Quote Originally Posted by Bek Stone View Post
I've posted a discussion that tells most of my story but the saddle nose came on gradually for me getting worse and I to have had problems with sinus infection and inner ear infections and UTIs but they found my WG pretty fast but I didn't respond to most of the treatment so its taking awhile to get into remission but mine is only in my sinuses I guess I'm lucky mine isn't anywhere else.
Yes, I read your introductory story... you may be lucky to only have WG in your sinuses, but you sure have been through a lot of medical issues in your life. I'm so sorry Wegs had to hit you too, at such a young age. I'm glad you feel the Mabthera is working and you may be in remission soon. Things could really look up for you then. I hope so.

Strange how we are all different, your saddle nose happened gradually and mine showed up all of a sudden, with no pain or warning. I guess maybe it was happening earlier but I just didn't notice it. The doc in the hospital, two days before I discovered it, didn't say anything. Sometimes I think doctors just aren't very observant.