Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No whining

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a rare beauty! He is so very lucky to have found a brand new one. How long has he had it?

I don't know the body styles between years all that well, but I can tell from tail lights that it is earlier than 1960. The color appears to be iris blue, but is a bit different shade than I have on mine, which started as iris blue many years ago. My MG has 5 layers of paint in some areas.

Can you tell me the story on how he found this car? Remarkable. I have a nephew with a similar find. He found a brand new, still in the crate, P-51 engine in his grandad's barn. I have no idea what a P-51 engine costs, but I'm guessing several hundred thousand, maybe even a million.

I'm still feeling well. I have been so active that I've forgotten my 11 o'clock meds on several days, so yesterday, I combined my 11 o'clock and 3 o'clock meds and now take them both at 1 o'clock. I think it will work out. We'll see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great to read you are still surfing that Big Wave! Keep it going.

I will contact my Bro in Law for further data and revert to you vdub.
    He is a real car fan and when he married my sister they drove off on their honeymoon in an open top E-type Jag (in white of course!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcia wants an XKE, but I don't know if she'll ever get it. They are getting rare and pricey...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vdub , I just wanted to say how great it is that you are feeling so well. Whatever you are doing ,don't change a thing.

Geoff, that car of your bro in laws is beautiful..I love the color...I love the car !!!
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup that's a gorgeous car. I don't usually notice or care much about cars. I've been known to ride in a car with someone then still need to follow them to it in the parking lot on the way back from wherever we've gone, because I never took notice of what we were driving in in The first place. But that car, I love. One of my favourite colours too. And I love hearing about you feeling so good you forget meds! This can give us all hope.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12