All,

I just want to shout this, ya'll have to check out Paleo. It is a no brainer for folks like us with auto-immune issues. Eating dairy and grains just aggravates the immune system. You really want to be poking a sleeping bear once Wegs is in remission???

Found this link, the bottom post is for someone with Wegneners Wegener's Granulomatosis | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page

From my experience now that I cut out grains and dairy I find that I get immediately sick when eating them, that tells me that they are no bueno for me. My sleep also greatly improved once going gluten free, which is what I first started with.

Anyway I just read things on the forum and can not believe that folks don't talk about the most natural way to help themselves.

For reference check out these two books, in my opinion they are the best out there for Paleo understanding and recipe ideas.
Amazon.com: Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle eBook: Diane Sanfilippo, Robb Wolf, Bill Staley: Kindle Store

Against All Grain: Delectable Paleo Recipes to Eat Well & Feel Great: Danielle Walker: 9781936608362: Amazon.com: Books

Ok rant over. But this is dead simple. And this comes from a Big Mac loving girl that was not all that healthy but I stick to this because I truly think that it will help me avoid flares, and because I get so dang sick when I eat what is not good for me.