Hi.

Back when my WG was most active and was on all the meds, if there was too much activity around me or was under any stress I sort of went into a shutdown mode. I would just phase out. Before this I noticed my hands would shake so badly that I couldn't write properly.

Others around me were very aware of these episodes which happened frequently at work.

These events lasted for probably 15 minutes or so. At their worst I also had trouble forming words. It was so distressing.

Ive never reported these events to the doctors. There was so many other things happening with my health, it didn't really rate as a priority.

Currently I'm in remission they say but these shaky blank moments are still with me. It seems when I'm stressed I feel very shaky and I loose concentration. A friend of mine whom has a very wide knowledge of illnesses in general feels it may be damage to the central nervous system caused by the wegener's.

I think he is right. Does anyone else suffer this? Or maybe can someone shed some light on it?