Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Happy Father's Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Happy Father's Day

Here is hoping for a symptom free days for all you great dads out there. Have fun today, and congratulations for being great dad's in spite of your Wegeners!! You are awesome!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and Happy father's day to our fathers. we are not celebrating it today in Israel, but whenever I can, I just love to tell about my father, who is so kind and supportive and good and caring
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did my kids got together, all but one anyway.Here's a pic of us all today...I had a good day just exhausted, but it was worth it. Hope everyone else is feeling well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So glad you had a wonderful day. Hopefully you can take it easy tomorrow. Thanks for the photo of your beautiful happy family. It is so nice to have a picture in mind when chatting. I probably should use something other than my "English Tea Party" shot...bit it makes me happy to see it. It was a tea party i threw for my students at my high school library. We were celebrating the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton. We had SO much fun that day!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbeach78 View Post
    I did my kids got together, all but one anyway.Here's a pic of us all today...I had a good day just exhausted, but it was worth it. Hope everyone else is feeling well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Beautiful family, beautiful horses... Do you ride?
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BookNut View Post
    So glad you had a wonderful day. Hopefully you can take it easy tomorrow. Thanks for the photo of your beautiful happy family. It is so nice to have a picture in mind when chatting. I probably should use something other than my "English Tea Party" shot...bit it makes me happy to see it. It was a tea party i threw for my students at my high school library. We were celebrating the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton. We had SO much fun that day!
    Jacquie, that is the perfect photo! It instantly let me in on your delightful personality. You fit all the best stereotypes about librarians.. Who I've always envied because I think it would be the best job in the world. Don't change it!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.