Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: stress is not good for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia...

I just wanted to let you know how much you encourage me with your words and your wonderful pictures. They make me smile and sometimes laugh and say "yes"!

You are so good at encouraging others and I pray that you will receive encouragement from the rest of us. I know you are loved and I feel as if I have known you for a long time. You have a giving heart and I know that you have the strength within you to tackle whatever comes your way as you help the rest of us to tackle whatever comes our way...one day at a time.

Much love to you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find myself thinking about you every day Alysia.
    I hope you and all of your family are keeping safe in these trying times
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I'll second what Michelle has written - you are in my thoughts also - Fran x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me, too, Alysia..... It scares me to think how it must feel living there and not knowing what will come next. Prayers for peace are going out, and wishes for you to find peace in your personal issues as well. We all love you here, as you know....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D.B. View Post
    So sorry! How are you feeling today? This forum is a great place to vent out stresses. Sometimes I think we can be in denial of the stressors in our lives. ITA 100% with LisaT's posts. Identifying negative people/energy is first step to ridding it from our lives.
    I read an article yesterday at the library about link to antibiotics in chicken and recurring UTI's. With all your researching skills (impressive ) I figure you may have encountered the latest research on this subject.
    thanks Dina I will look for that article. sounds intresting. today I was more tired and still experiencing some stress. this forum is amazing I couldnt survive without my weggie family.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww thank you so much, Dina, and Inge, and Beverly, and fran, and Michelle and Anne and everyone around here you warm my heart and make me tears, good ones, of feeling understood and safe here, feelings that I lack at my daily environment, in which I have to work and take care of others. words are not enough to express how I am grateful to you, my dear friends
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just need to share a bit.... I hope that's ok.... still having stress.... tough morning
    it's just amazing how the body reacts to it, aching joints and ears, red eyes (not only from crying), and fatigue.... Thank you for being here.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry, Alysia, but glad you are sharing it with us to help relieve the burden, I hope. I don't want your stress to cause a flare.... take a little extra pred, maybe?
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia so sorry you are going through this. It's painful to be sure, but I hope it will soon be over and you can get on with your life. Of course you have us and here is a virtual hug for you.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Cindy and Anne my sharing and your support making me feel better.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast