Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help for insomnia or tension

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help for insomnia or tension

Just wondering if any of you have explored ASRM? I forget what it stands for...but it was designed mostly to help insomniacs. I am usually a good sleeper unless I am on prednisone, but there are times I need to deal with tension. I find ASRM videos on you tube very helpful. Anyway, here is an article about it.

The Sleep Whisperer: The New Cure for Insomnia | WebProNews

From my reading, some folks don't get any help from this at all. It works for people who find they get a tingly, goose bumpy feeling simply from listening to certain soft, quiet voices, or some sort of soothing repetitive sound. I have always had that feeling, but thought it was just a freaky thing for me. I was amazed to find out there are many people who experience this. At any rate, it apparently has been a big help for some chronic insomniacs.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for sharing Jacquie
    personally, I sleep well. no matter what. I can wake up and go back to sleep fast and easily. its a blessing I inherited from my dad. even on pred 60mg I slept well.

this issue reminds me of the following:my fav

Mr Bean episode 13 part 3 - YouTube

all the methods for falling asleep.....
    Last edited by Alysia; 06-14-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am renowned for my ability to sleep. I am even OK at 40 mg as long as I take it as soon as I get up. when I was on 60mg 5 times a day via IV...that was a different story!. Every once in a while, I will feel jittery and this will help to slow me down! I will have to check out Mr. Bean!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"