Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constipation...UGH

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone for the great tips! I really appreciate your guidance. I go back to JH on Tue. and I'll talk to Seo about it.
    Deb H
    (That's "Bulldog" to you Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had this problem for years and been on everything under the sun. Miralax is the best thing ever for me and works gently.
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvilner View Post
    I've had this problem for years and been on everything under the sun. Miralax is the best thing ever for me and works gently.
    I second the Miralax. It's very gentle.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debhaz22 View Post
    I eat tons of fruit, veggies, fiber and water. Never had a problem before this.
    I may be wrong, but I feel like possibly pred. , methotrex, etc. changes many things in our bodies. I know it does something to our pituitary gland. At least that's what Doctors said to me years back. So maybe it has changed your bowel habits, and you have gotten a lot of good advice. One of my pain Dr.s told me to eat an apple or two a day. With the darkest red skin on it. It is a natural softener and laxative. But It does not work for me anymore. (it used to, but my meds got stronger. :-( )
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12