how much I love you
    how much I am afraid about you
    don't let that wg monster take any one
    not one more
    take care
    sending prayers and hugs to each one and one of you
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey sweet lady

You are the most caring person around and you worry so much about everyone else.
    You also have to worry about you - you are amazing.

.......and I agree, we don't wont WG to take anyone else
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Alysia. I tried giving you a message on your info page, but something happened and I lost it.
    So glad to see your pic. Not only are you beautiful outside but inside as well. I admire how you care with your compassion for everyone and you are a great encourager!!
    God bless you and everyone else as you grieve the loss of a sweet friend. I feel a little cheated but I know Barbara will continue to bless the lives of others who will come to this forum as we go back and read her posts. We will continue this fight together. Here is a great big and sincere hug for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for ALL you do for everyone here.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To you as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, you are exceptional in your caring and compassion, in this forum of caring and compassionate souls. I know that your friendship with Barbara may have become fairly close, and I grieve for your loss of that as well as the deep loss we all feel, especially those of us who followed and replied to her posts. I, too, hate to think of Wegs taking another one of us while we are here active on the forum, and pray that it won't happen. Thank you for all your caring posts and links. I think I will go and look at Barbara's candle on the map now.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,I think we all shed some tears over Barbara yesterday. She was a very strong willed lady and I don't think I would have had the courage to endure all she went thru. But she knew the consequences were when she went off dialysis and it is sad that she made that decision but it is good to know that in her final days she wasn't as sick and was able to enjoy her life the way she wanted to.
    I also hope I don't have to read about another person losing their life to this. So we all need to take care of our selves and any sign of trouble even slight get it checked out.
    I am so glad I found this forum...love you all
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia your kindness and love knows no bounds. You love unconditionally and deeply. It is this that wraps itself around us when we are in need. So accept this love that we send back to you as you move through the grief process. We love you Alysia and thank you for the love back to us.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    Alysia your kindness and love knows no bounds. You love unconditionally and deeply. It is this that wraps itself around us when we are in need. So accept this love that we send back to you as you move through the grief process. We love you Alysia and thank you for the love back to us.
    all I can say is ditto because Cindy said it so beautifully already.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my amazing weggie family members, thank you so much for your kind words and for your love
    you are warming my heart and drying my tears.
    I also want to thank those who wrote to me here and on fb. you guys know so well how to encourage and make me smile again between the tears.
    I also don't want us to lose anyone here because of silly fights here.
    Don, do you hear me ?
    I noticed that when we are mourning here, the risk for fights is greater, maybe because that the pain and fears are too much to bear, and then anger and fights are "better" channells" to discharg.... or maybe when one is aching, he becomes more sensitive and can't bear things that he usually can endure...
    seems that I am talking too much now (I am writing during a break from work and in "analytic mood" sorry)
    anyway, I beg you all to hold hands together and continue our journey here, with repsect to each other, with tolerance, forgivness and compassion. I know that we all can. I love you all.
    PEACE. in all meanning.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast