Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just wanted to say....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don. I am sending a special hug for you. I know how much Barbara was precious to you as well.

Last edited by Alysia; 06-07-2014 at 03:39 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,

I need to tell you how very much i admire you. You are truly a FIERCE FRIEND!! You give us all tender support and inspiration. But you are as fierce as a mother bear in your defense of those you love. It looks like that piece of scum scammer has more than met his match!! He has been neutralized. BRAVO!!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jacquie. you are very kind. I do fight with bare hands and nails for those I love. no matter who will be in front of me. and usually I win
    I was just writing to Michelle something which I want to write here too:
    although we don't meet or see each other, the connection that we have here, is the touch of soul to soul. it is genuine, it is deep, it is special and precious.
    I allow myself to be open here, much more then I am in my daily environment. I feel safe to share here my deepest pains and sorrows and fears because I know that you understand.
    thank you all for being here.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The support and help and info this site has given me in such a short time is immeasurable
    I salute u all
    Really tired today - may have to admit to myself I might need to not do so much !! And rest a little more !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, you are so sweet, Alysia! Such a kind and caring person. The love and support from everyone here is wonderful.

Barbara will certainly be missed but never forgotten.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, Barbara will always be alive in the hearts of those who loved her and in the words you wrote at the start of this thread you have made her imortal.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks everyone for your good words. I love you
    I want to post here a song to the memory of Barbara and other weggies who passed away.
    its my daughter playing the guitar and her friend singing "Hallelujah". I remember that this song was heard here to the memory of Jack.
    I hope that the link can work. prob through facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Alysia. I SO want to hear the song, but I cannot get in. The error message says it might be temporarily unavailable, it might have expired, or I might not have permission to view it. Perhaps we need to be facebook friends for me to see it. If so, let me know how I can make a friend request. Thanks!!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent to you
    Last edited by Alysia; 06-11-2014 at 05:35 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don, where are you ? you are too quiet I miss you....
    here is something for you:

Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast