Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
Wow! Another great article. Wonder if the same indemnity clause is crushable in Canada if this lawsuit proves that they were negligent.

Everyone seemed so shocked when the tobacco companies were outed for falsifying data and lying to the public, but they used their model from the sugar companies. Which are also going to go the same route eventually, so why wouldn't pharmaceutical companies do the same thing with their cash cows. There is big business in disease, but a regular, bi-yearly cash infusion from the 'fear of disease' that is so propagated by the pharmaceutical companies themselves in vaccines, seems like something to be protected as vehemently as possible. Especially if you can't get sued for the negative side effects your product has on countless lives.

As much as I love doctors and the fact that they've saved my life, they are still people who worry about job security and feeding their families, so of course they're not going to veer too far from the party line. Every doc of mine is convinced that I got WG from the H1N1 vaccine and that since then vaccines are no good for me. They tell me this in the privacy of their offices, but I wouldn't dream of putting them on the spot and asking them to vouch for this publicly. I know they'd have a hard time with that.

As I mentioned before Vasculitis is on the list (that nobody shows you) of potential adverse side effects for the H1N1 vaccine, a vaccine that was put out in the 70's (with almost identical formulation) and was taken out of commission within weeks because it set of Gullian Barre's Syndrome in way too many people - a life threatening autoimmune disease that if left unchecked, can kill in weeks.

I think everyone needs to do what makes them comfortable, but I also think that blindly following your doctor's advice, without doing any research, is a dangerous road to be on. Once we are on the other side of this disease (past the flare stage) we have to heal not only from the disease but also from the drugs that we are on. This is a huge task, on both counts, so I think adding anything to the mix that might make this recovery harder is just self defeating.

The number one way to keep germs away is to wash your hands and not touch your face holes. This notion is supported by the CDC. It's simple. It's free, but I guess for many people in our 'make it as easy as possible for me' society, getting a jab is easier in the short run, but for me, that one jab changed my life forever. FOR EVER!!!! And there is no going back. The long run sucks for me because of an unwise choice for a short term, easy solution.

I was so pleased to see that poster in the elevator of my doctor's office. The one promoting hand washing instead of the usual poster I see this time of year promoting the flu shot. I hope we're getting smarter because of our communal mistakes, it sure felt that way when I took a ride up the elevator to my doctor's office.

Not just H1N1, regular Flu shot as well. Google Fluzone insert, or any other brand insert, and you will see Vasculitis and Immune systems disorders. If you have kidney problems/involvement, DO NOT GET A FLU SHOT.

"Vaccines are designed to create a state of inflammation, and raise LDL and CRP levels.[5] Why then would we give a vaccine to a patient who already has an inflammatory kidney or heart event?" - See more at: Vaccination and Renal Patients: A critical examination of assumed safety and effectiveness | International Medical Council on Vaccination

"Some of the causes of kidney disease are autoimmune, vasculitic (inflammation of blood vessels), and granulomatous (described below). There are many conditions labeled as “idiopathic”(cause unknown) in nephrology and many are inflammatory in nature. When will doctors make the connection between vaccination and these adverse events?" - See more at: Vaccination and Renal Patients: A critical examination of assumed safety and effectiveness | International Medical Council on Vaccination