User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone : I'm a newbie to the group !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to the Forum Jayne. I am glad you were dx relatively fast. the saddle nose is a depressing thing for me2 although sometimes it might looks cute to me
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saddle nose can look OK from some angles. Wearing glasses helps. I notice in your pictures that yours is not bad Alysia. It is similar to mine, but a little less upturned, and a little straighter looking. You always look pretty in the photos even with the nose.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia - You are lovely on the outside and an exceptionally caring person inside. Best wishes,

Fran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    welcome to the Forum Jayne. I am glad you were dx relatively fast. the saddle nose is a depressing thing for me2 although sometimes it might looks cute to me
    you look beautiful in every pic I've seen... More importantly, you have a beautiful heart and soul...
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks lots of blushing today....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12