Likes Likes:  8
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Barbara Napier

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe, I now understand why you were here yesterday, dear Lenox. I see that today is Barbara's birthday. she sould have being 61yo today. so young I believe that she is celebrating pain-free birthday with her angels, in a world which is all good....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture here: ANIMO: Barbara: 1953 - 2014
    July 7th is Barbara's birthday, and also the day we married in Gibraltar (1986).
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for sharing this, Lenox.
    Barbara is so beautiful.
    I see that you posted the poem. so true.
    I miss her. I cry again. and if I do, what would you ?
    she is with us always and forever. with her beauty, great spirit, courage and inspiration.
    may God bless her soul, and give you strength to go on when she is in another place. better place.
    my heart and my prayers are with you, Lenox. please stay with us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lenox, thank you for sharing the beautiful picture and poem. Barbara was about a year younger than I and looks like such a down to earth and delightful person, which I of course already knew from my acquaintance with her here. Prayers are still going out to you and your family as you try to recover from this. We at the forum are missing her deeply as well. I think like Alysia; she is in a place of no pain and great peace, looking down upon you all and smiling just like in the picture.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lenox,

I will be thinking about both of you tomorrow. What a lovely person Barbara was, inside and outside. I love the picture you posted and the poem. Thank you for checking in with us. We mourn with you, but will remember what a help and inspiration she was to everyone here. Surround yourself right now with all the people who loved both Barbara and you. Take care of yourself.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope that today you can gain strength from everyone's love for Barabara and your good memories, and knowing that she's in a better place. I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know her as I joined the forum fairly recently, but from reading her blog, your words and others' posts I can see what a special and inspiring person she was. I didn't realize how young. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. May you find peace and healing today and in the weeks and months ahead.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lenox. She was a wonderful and beautiful person. I have spent hours looking through her posts here and her blog. I hope you find that you can come here for love and support. We all miss her very much. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting her, I know she has touched my life and the lives of many others.

She is an inspiration.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I am not wrong, yesterday it was a year since Barabara passed.... tears....
    who would have believed that my Phil will join her so fast... so young...
    there is a weggies Forum up there in heaven... with the best of us...
    Rip sweet Barbara. Rip my sweet Phil. Rip sweet weggies.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Lenox is still around...
    I send you prayers & hugs, dear Lenox, I know too well how it feels....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast