User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: I whipped Wegeners today because....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    You are a very easy person to like and get along with. Very lovable indeed.
    And YOU are impossible NOT to love...
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    And YOU are impossible NOT to love...
    absolutely. definitely. completely.
    I have some more words, but the point seems clear
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I beat Wegs today after completing a 12 hour night shift following a 9.5 hour night shift supervising the students summer ball at the college where I work. It was a great night but I was on my feet all night( we finished at 03;30) and I must have walked miles. December before the next ball so my poor feet may have recovered by then.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terrific Michael!! When you say you were on your feet all night, were you throwing a 'few shapes' and hogging the dance floor???!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not me Geoff, I have two very large and uncontrolable left feet, and arms that only seem to want to imitate the actions of a windmill in a gale.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! I've seen that move on the floor and its quite something! Before you know, everyone will be copying it!
    Congratulations on having a memorable day and wishing you lots more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I whipped wg today because:
    I was able to get out of bed today after being there all day yesterday knocked out on pain meds AND after falling in the bathroom around midnight! Have only very sore tail bone, bruised arm and sore neck. My head actually landed on soft trash basket. Hardest thing was to figure out how to get up. Nothing hurt until morning.
    Sooo there!!

Am very grateful to be able to share this and I know many others may not be able to do so. Sometimes I can only read posts, or read and click "like", or not read at all. Blessings to each of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds a little bit scary, Beverly. Do you live on your own? If so, is there someone around you can call on for help if something like that happens again? Maybe you could get a personal alarm. I'd hate to think of you having trouble getting up from your fall and not having a phone in hand or a way to ask or help...
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly View Post
    I whipped wg today because:
    I was able to get out of bed today after being there all day yesterday knocked out on pain meds AND after falling in the bathroom around midnight! Have only very sore tail bone, bruised arm and sore neck. My head actually landed on soft trash basket. Hardest thing was to figure out how to get up. Nothing hurt until morning.
    Sooo there!!

Am very grateful to be able to share this and I know many others may not be able to do so. Sometimes I can only read posts, or read and click "like", or not read at all. Blessings to each of you!
    oh I am sorry for your falling and pains. sounds tough.
    and I am glad that you already feel better.
    take care and be careful. sending hugs for you....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bell View Post
    I have two very large and uncontrolable left feet
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast