User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: I whipped Wegeners today because....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acker View Post
    Thanks Alysia, I had a brill 2 days filming, but wiped out now and very smiley Acker
    as long as you are smiling, all is good
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done Acker, you really gave WG a whipping!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    WOW Acker that's alot of hours..I bet you were exhausted
    Yes it sure is Debra, and people think this filming lark is easy. Acker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep it up! Whip it good! [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_QLzthSkfM]

I whipped Wegener's yesterday by making a delicious and healthy dinner for my husband and myself (raspberries and blackberries over mixed greens with goat cheese and toasted pecans) instead of opting for easy frozen food or takeout.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! Great clip made me smile, maybe thats what Ackers been up to???????

So lag713 (i'm sorry but that reminds me of a convicts number! and I dont know your name ) did you go for the full whipped cream or just the vegetarien option? It sounds very tasty and congratulations on whipping WG, I must confess it wasnt quite what I had in mind when I started this thread but you have certainly taken it to another level!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Debra, yes I didn't get a very good start to my two days filming, put my bag in the car on Tues morning, but it wouldn't start, so straped bag on the motorcycle, changed into leathers and rode to Suffolk 2 n half hour ride, after 1st day found a nice country pub £30 for the night. Yesterday put a new starter motor on the car, went for a drive, it started to rain so switched on wipers, and they packed up that means today when I could have been riding my bike in the lovely sunshine, instead fitting a new wiper motor, all done now though so smiling again Acker x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about the car problems, Acker.... I guess fixing one's car is another way of whipping Wegs. I have done a fair amount of car repair myself over the years, out of necessity. It's always nice when you accurately diagnose the problem and then fix it and it works.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was hoping the clip would bring a smile! How can red pyramid hats and a cheesy 80s song not put a smile on your face? That song was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title of the thread. I just watched the clip all the way through (I had only watched the first 30 seconds before) and I was surprised it got so racy! I had no idea...

I'm Lindsey - LAG are my initials and 7/13 is my birthdate. It reminds me of a license plate now that I think about it. It's just something I've used since I was a kid.

I may not have truly whipped Wegener's but it's the little victories and joys that make me feel like Wegener's isn't running the show. Can't wait for that elusive remission I keep hearing about!

Acker - A pub for £30 is a steal! I hope you get to ride and enjoy the beautiful weather soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess fixing one's car is another way of whipping Wegs
    Indeed it is! I finally got all the oil leaks on my MG plugged up and took it for a spin today! It was a short drive to the wash place so I could get 43 years of gunk off the engine with the high pressure wash, but it was still fun. I had forgotten how much fun it was to drive my little british car. Next step is to tune the carbs, strip the paint, get a new paint job, install new carpet and upholstery (it will be ruby red with tan interior). I'm having fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow great news vdub! Did you get the top down or is it a hardtop? I must try and post a photo of my bro in laws MGA for you!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast