Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    Lisa you have a lot to be anxious about right now. This is a normal feeling when there is so much uncertainty as there is with your diagnosis. Hopefully a lot of this will resolve itself when you get your ct results in a week or so. Unfortunately like others have said it's sometimes part of the disease process. Do you think it could have been your busy day combined with the kids fighting and the stress that pushed you over the top? I know that not having control or feeling like I don't have control gives me anxiety too. The meditation cd will help even if it's to only listen to the music. Deep cleansing breaths.

I hope things have calmed down by now and that you are enjoying a nice relaxing evening out with your friends. Here's to better days ahead. Hugs to you.
    And to you! I cancelled the dinner. I've cancelled on this friend so much I'm amazed she will still try, but she's very patient and understanding. I just couldn't do it. My busy day turned into hubby's extra busy day while I slept... Just one of those days that didn't go according to plan. The kids' fighting didn't help, but when I'm feeling relatively ok I can manage that with the usual tools--threats, bribes, yelling, physically separating them. When I feel too crummy I just can't do it. You're right, the uncertainty is definitely contributing to the anxiety. Tomorrow is a new day! I appreciate your support so much. I am amazed every day here...

Hope you had a good day!
    Last edited by LisaT; 05-25-2014 at 11:16 PM.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.