Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anxiety!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    It seems as though most of you have it in your legs and feet and it's less common in arms and hands. I notice when I can work out the muscle knots in my shoulders it seems to feel better, so it could be partly mechanical in any event I will run it by my rheumatologist when I hear back from him. The IME doc did a pretty thorough neurological exam and seemed impressed with my reflexes and strength so I'm not too worried, it just feels REALLY WEIRD....
    Lisa check with your massage therapist or at least let them know about it. It could also come from tight muscle in your neck which is why it feels better after a massage. Just a thought.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neuropathy usually starts in the most extreme parts of our bodies, the feet and then the hands. It relates to the circulation of blood to those areas so any restriction or lack of movement that reduces circulation will tend to make it worse and exercise will usually help reduce it a bit. Think of when a limb goes numb from sleeping in wrong position which cut off circulation to that area and you have to restore movement to wake that part up again.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that distinction. Now I don't think it's neuropathy because it seems to start in my neck and shoulders. I will talk to doc and massage therapist about it.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa
    This is my problem too (anxiety). It is terrible because I never know if I'm really feeling sick or just anxious about something or if the bucket fill of drugs I take every day are messing with me.
    It is nearly devastating some days. Done days I feel so good I think it was silly of me to feel any other way.
    I have been on the roller coaster for 4 years now and an no closer to understanding. I feel your pain. Hang in there.
    For me some good rest helps sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone while driving on the freeway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234