User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New to the group but not the disease!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, welcome Beverly. I just love your spot on the planet, never saw as many stars as I saw in Ft. Davis.
    i took my wife there a couple of years ago just to see the night sky. We got in on a tour and presentation at the planetirium there. It was wonderful. Hopefully El Paso has medical care for you.

Dennis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Cindy & Dennis. My Rheumy is in El Paso, but not comfortable or satisfied with his care. Primary care is in Ft Davis. Yes, Dennis, you can really see the stars out here.
    There is someone who lives in El Paso. Maybe he will read this and tell me who his doc is. There is travel anywhere we go from home. 3 hrs or more to good docs, hospitals, WallMart, airports etc. Thanks again for your welcome..look forward to getting to know you & sharing together.
    Bev

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly View Post
    Anne, did you think I am from the south because I said "y'all"?
    I knew because of your Southern typing accent! (-8
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beverly, just had to mention that Ft. Davis was on the news this morning so you were thought about again. This time I wondered if you had any hail damage to your home or vehicles, that was some hail storm!

dennis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Dennis So nice of you to ask. We are 16 mi outside of Ft Davis on Loop 166 toward Valentine. Did not get anything but cloud cover. I will have to watch Midland/Odessa news tonight to see if they mention or show it. Hope you are doing well and I like your ship. Does it have a certain meaning? God bless you and your family

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Beverly and welcome to our "family". I used to live in Texas also. I first lived in a small place outside Graham on Possum Kingdom Lake. Then I got a jon with the airlines and moved to Euless right outside DFW airport. I've been gone from Texas for awhile now but I still say ya'll all the time. Hope u have some good luck finding a good dr. Take care
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly View Post
    Hey Dennis So nice of you to ask. We are 16 mi outside of Ft Davis on Loop 166 toward Valentine. Did not get anything but cloud cover. I will have to watch Midland/Odessa news tonight to see if they mention or show it. Hope you are doing well and I like your ship. Does it have a certain meaning? God bless you and your family
    Yep, it is my namesake, the Wisconsin State Scooner. And by the way, it is my wife that has Wegners but she has been off all of her drugs since last August. Other than fatigue, now and then, she is in remission, if that is possible.

dennis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Beverly! You are absolutely correct in the value of this group. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. Looking forward to your posts!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Beverly! I am from south of Houston. I am new also. My WG is mainly in my throat, eyes, ears and sinuses. So grateful I found this forum. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Debra for your welcome to the "family". Neat to hear where you lived in Tx. Our son and family live in Mineral Wells and have friends @ Possum Kingdom. BookNut, I really like your picture, thank you also for your welcome. Miska, welcome to you...so glad we both found this wonderful group. If you have posted more about yourself, I will find and read. Oh, Debra, my husband saw your pic and really got excited when he saw the bike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast