Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sssoooo Hyper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sssoooo Hyper

I have been so hyper all day. Granddaughter even asked me why I was talking so fast. It is quite a change from the depressed state I've been in as of late. I have nothing to attribute it to. No med change and I'm only on 15 mg of pred. I might point out that I didn't let the hyper turn physical other than to make dinner otherwise I would pay for a few days. I've kept it to mostly mental hyper. We'll see how long it lasts, but it sure is somewhat nice to be up instead of down. Now I hope that I can sleep tonight.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you had any news lately? Keep us posted.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No news yet.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Cindy,
    was it physical sensation or emotional one ? was it pleasant or irritating ? did you drink or eat something that might caused it ? how are you so far ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia, It was more mental probably like a manic episode although never had one of those that I know of. I have 1 coffee every morning and a coke in the PM so that wasn't any different than usual. I realized it around noon yesterday. Settled down late, late in the evening and I slept ok last night. So far today I don't see any signs of it, but I've only been up an hour. So we'll see how today goes. Pool party at my son's house so hyper would be welcome.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy, I am glad that you slept well and that you can tell what was it. we do need some relief from time to time. enough is enough. have a beautiful day
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sooo jealous!!! Hyper.... I think I remember that feeling. Embrace it and enjoy it! Oh, good job not overdoing it, I most definitely would not have the self control, and I pay for it too. Yay for good moments!
    Using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today mood was good no sign of my friend hyper. At least the depression was not evident. Had a good day with the family.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww, no hyper visit today? There is always tomorrow does hyper have a brother you can send my way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would love to share,,,,,

A giggle for the day. A friend and I were talking this morning and we got around to the doctors diagnosis of "deconditioned". Almost simultaneously we we were singing, "What Condition my condition was in." For those not old enough to remember it's an old Kenny Rogers song titled Just Dropped In (To see what condition my condition was in.) It was funny and it fit so well.
    Cindy