Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: H1n1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your daughter has CF? Or is Jesse your neighbor?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye, You are too funny - you sound like me with my doctor! I never thought of it as arm-wrestling And if I were not going to be out-of-the-country for two months in an area where there is NO medical treatment available - I would not have gotten the vaccines either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Sorry neighbor. My daughter doesnt have any medical issues yet. Just the normal preteen princess pants witchy woman. She isnt a girly girly either.With three brothers how could she be.We ride share the kids to CCD but not this week. They are taking no chances. Cant blame them really. If I could stay home and lock myself in my room I would. No vacs anymore!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL-- one of my dog's nicknames is Princess Pants. She's not fussy, just something about it makes me giggle.

I know a few kids with CF. Major trouble if they get even simple colds.

I hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine having to be Mommy to everyone when you're not feeling well yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy, I know, it's hilarious. He had me sized up pretty good within 10 minutes of meeting him. He knows I really know my body well and he respects that I understand Wegs, the tests, etc.... And he just doesn't want holes in the floor from me digging my heels in.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hang in there Onatreetop! Hope your daughter feels better soon. Take good naps! Naps are great!

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    LOL-- one of my dog's nicknames is Princess Pants. She's not fussy, just something about it makes me giggle.

I know a few kids with CF. Major trouble if they get even simple colds.

I hope you feel better soon. I can't imagine having to be Mommy to everyone when you're not feeling well yourself.

Princess Pants! She must be a character!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Princess pants, that is a good one. My mothers cat was named Sassy, the cat thought she was a queen and acted like one too.

And Jesse , or nieghbor, has lived longer than the docs thought she would so far. She is so tiny compared to the rest of the 7th grade. She has done a lot and her parents are great with her. Her moms in healthcare so...............they are really careful. Yes a cold a has landed her in the hospital for over a month. Than she comes home with pikline and has iv treatments at home for a few weeks before she can go back to school.

Make a wish foundation took them to Hawaii 3 years ago to swim with dolphins. Nice people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default H1n1

You should follow your Doctor's recommendation...but my rheumatologist is giving me and my wife a shot this Friday. He has treated 50 Weg patients and really seems to know how to deal with the disease.

Doug Guest

Definitely follow your doctor's recommendations, as Mike says, because your doctor has the best knowledge of your specific medical history, so is in the best position to make an informed decision about whether you might best be served having or not having one.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast