Thank you! Crying again. Sheesh! I'm going to end up just a big puddle. Looking forward to some visits from family coming up, which should also help a lot. My hubby's sister this weekend, then my mom for a week (she will come with me to results of a breast biopsy (haven't even mentioned that issue yet), and the gated chest Ct, all in the same morning! She's been planning to come visit, and she and my dad just returned to calgary from their winter in Scottsdale. When I found out both of those results were scheduled for the same day I left her a vm saying she needed to be here for June 2nd. I've done enough of this on my own, now I want my mommy! Waaaaaahhhh! Oh, and my sis from Seattle will come either in between SIL and mom, or after mom. We always have fun together. She has a lot of similar symptoms to my earlier ones, and chronic sinus infections and ear pain... I'm worried about her and told her to get her doc to check her bloodwork for inflammatory markers and ANCA. But that's another issue.