Hello everyone
I haven't posted on this forum as much as I would have liked to over the past 6 months. The reason for that is that I've been busy writing a book all about my wife Alicia's battle with Wegener's Granulomatosis.

The book is now up available on the Amazon store (link to the UK version). It's $9.99 in the US, around £6 in the UK and is 60,000 words longs - about 350 pages on a Kindle.

Heres the cover:

I have tried to achieve three things with the book.

The first is to explain what the disease is, how it is diagnosed and how it can be treated.

The second is to raise awareness of this terrible disease, and autoimmune disease in general.

The third, and more importantly, I wanted to tell Alicia's story. Alicia was previously healthy until she was diagnosed with Wegener's in 2005 and has been fighting the disease since then. I think it would be a great, inspiring read for anyone suffering with a chronic illness, but it will obviously be even more relevant to someone who has Wegener's, or someone who knows someone with Wegener's.

I have also put together a website to support the book at www.wegenersdisease.co.uk

I hope that you will check out the book and let people know that it exists!

If you have any questions please leave a post and I would be happy to answer them.