Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What makes me happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our little dog Lexy makes me laugh every day. She has such a cute personality... She acts in many ways like a cat, so we've starting calling her a 'kitty-dog', or 'puppy-cat'. She is such a comfort and constant companion when I don't feel well. I'm grateful for her every day. She's a rescue so we don't know exact breed but believe she's Pomeranian and chihuahua (we've dubbed her a "pome-wawa". ��

Carrie, you and your cats are all beautiful. Great pics.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a couple dogs, but a Chihuahua (which I would have refused to catorgorized as a dog) came into our lives several months ago, and she has brought so much joy. She is a puppy still, and can be playful, but overall is so cuddly - her nickname is Snuggle Muppet. I credit the Chihuahua with a boost in our daughter's outlook. :-) The Chihuahua can sit on a lap for as long as achy joints want to be still.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We never wanted a little dog, let alone a Chihuahua we like real dogs, but this little fella came into our lives after our daughters rental place wouldn't allow pets, so he had to come and live with us.
    He could sit on your lap all day if you let him - he is a little pudding though so he does get heavy.

What a difference our beloved pets bring to our lives
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently I have no pets which kind of makes me sad I am very much a pet person. Countless cats and several dogs growing up. I have had several gecko's and my most recent pet Bandit was a ferret who passed right around the time I was diagnosed. When I visit my dad and his wife though they keep threatening to give me one of the 2 cats since that animal has pretty much adopted me anyways. When I walk in the house it watches me and waits for me to ask it what do you want. If I do it sits on my lap if I don't it feigns indifference but some how ends up next to me resting its paw on my hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a crazy cat lady too My friends call me it all the time. Pets are wonderful for the soul!
    Faith.Hope.Love.
    Fighting Since 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I am a crazy cat lady too My friends call me it all the time. Pets are wonderful for the soul!
    welcome to the club

I have 3 cats at home, 1 in my office garden and 2 in the street.
    here is Symba

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me, too, on being a crazy cat lady! I have two who look exactly like Alysia's inside cats. A tabby and a black. Then there's a "classic" tabby, a fancier version of a tabby, living outside, who decided he doesn't want to live with the other cats in the house. Then there are three feral cats I help feed at the Olympia Farmers Market, who are also tabby and black and are where my kitties came from. All have been neutered and spayed.... in the case of the Market cats, they had to be trapped and returned after neutering because they are too wild to adopt. My cats were all taken to my home when they were still young enough to be socialized, and are stuck to me like glue.. Chester is on my lap and staring at me with one paw on my shoulder as I write this.
    Last edited by annekat; 07-01-2014 at 07:49 AM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy cat lady. Here is Mo. He was very sick and is still recovering, but the vet said he was doing great today. So here is a pic of him.

Camera+ photo
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12