Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi this is Acker from Luton Bedfordshire, England

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Michelle,
    Thanks for your lovely reply, I only joined yesterday and someone has invited me to a meet up already, it's great I should have got on this site earlier, you are all Brill

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Steve, It's great to hear from a brother biker, and it's good to hear there is so much help and support out there. I've started to make friends on here already. Ride safe.

Acker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mike,
    Nice to hear from a fellow rider, Yep slow and steady does it you're right, thanks for the tip on spelling mate.
    Ride safe
    Acker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Thanks for your reply, Wow !! I didn't know there was so much support out there, it's wonderful. I only joined yesterday and I have been invited to a meet already. Thank you, thank you, Everyone.
    Acker

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geoff's a social butterfly and loves to meet new Weggies

Its amazing how you can go from feeling like you are the only one in the world going through what you are going through and then finding out that you're not alone and actually there are more people out there that understand you than you thought.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy up Sam, i did apologise for scareing you a bit when i plonked myself down next to you in clinic at Adds!
    I have to confess that all of the meetings i have had with fellow weggies have been life affirming. So many wonderful people out there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    Geoff's a social butterfly and loves to meet new Weggies

Its amazing how you can go from feeling like you are the only one in the world going through what you are going through and then finding out that you're not alone and actually there are more people out there that understand you than you thought.
    Yes it's really great to know you are not alone, I felt that I couldn't talk to my friends about it, as they didn't understand, and also kept telling me how well I looked while my brain was going mad, and I felt so lonely and depressed. As I live on my own, and didn't have anyone to come home to and confide in, in, just seemed like the pressure was ramping up all the time.

I have given my phone No's to Geoff, and had a chat with him this morning, and like everyone I have contacted on here, he sounds like a great chap !!. Acker x x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great to catch up with you Acker and looking forward to next months meeting down at the local near Bedford. They are a interesting group of Weggies and will be delighted to meet you, as will I. Your journey left me a bit stunned. I am amazed at the inner strength that comes into play when the chips are down.
    Take care my friend, all the best.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123