Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My mom's diagnosed with Wegener's Granulomatosis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Jason, So sorry to hear about your Mom, and I know you want to do everything you can to help her! Information is a big part of getting her on the road to handling this disease, as the more you read, you will see how much the disease is the same but different in each person. Just take all the previous information everyone has told you about meds and lets get your mom feeling better! The sooner the better....this disease needs the right medications to control it. I will be following your progress and ask, ask, ask, us ANYTHING!!!!! Among all of us, at least one of us has the answer to each and every question you have. Blessings,.....
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to this forum Jason. You could not have ended up in a better place. Probably would help others to help you with your Mum if you explained a bit more detail about her symptoms, history and current treatment.
    "Slow and Steady wins the Race"
    All the best, Inge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really want to thank everyone have published their story and the helpful information given.. or have only been to welcome us my mom & me ..

I am really touched by your interest in my case.. We'll keep posting/reading threads on this forum...

Thanks again friends!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12