Thread: Protest

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    You can hang in there, you have to, "so saith the Dirty". Can Batman be far behind? Me? I don't have the words of the Dirty nor the power of Batman, but will be hoping this works out for you soon.
    Dale
    you have your own special power as well, Dale
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went off of my Azathioprine against my doctor's advice in December, and I have no regrets. I am not advocating this for you, because I don't know your situation, but it was the right choice for me. I feel like a new person. I have so much more energy and am happier in general. I don't feel dizzy or nauseated at times anymore. But I was in a healthy place with my WG at the time. I had been on AZA for around 5 years and had no flares, just lingering sinus issues that I suspect will last my lifetime.

As with anything, don't make any rash decisions. Think how far you've come and the progress you've made. If you feel like you have a bit more road to travel until you're in a good place, play it safe and stay with your meds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My doctor wants me to have a phone appointment with her to discuss switching to AZA. I don't want to switch to anything but NO meds. I know that's probably not possible. Although, on some days, I think I'm not as bad off as some people and should not be on anything. I'm one of those cases where it's not "keeping me alive".
    I've become rather jaded about my sickness, and have moments where I want to ignore it and pretend it's not there.
    I haven't had that appointment yet since I haven't been off work enough to make that call. Ugh.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12