I noticed recently some dark brown stains between my 6 front bottom teeth. Can't see the discolouration elsewhere but not so easy to see behind all the teeth. I did a bit of research to see if this can be related to the Wegener's but couldn't find anything specific. I have only noticed these stains in the last few weeks. Or if it can be related to any of the meds. Would have to be MTX or Pred as I am not on anything else that's new. Oh folic acid and vitamin D. Since last Tuesday Bactrim DS but the staining occurred before I started on that one.

I tried flossing, brushing with a whitening toothpaste, using a little plastic piksters but nothing seems to shift the stains. Guess I need to see the dentist. Will have to find one that understand Wegener's

I did read that brown stains in-between teeth can be bacterial in origin and if that is the case they will keep coming back after the Dentist has removed them.

Has anyone else suffered with this? Or is it totally unrelated? My gums don't look inflamed or discoloured.