Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pity: Party of One

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOOGLE 'guffaw', it's a good giggle...is it too late for coffee??????
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    ...is it too late for coffee??????
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please vent, vent, vent. I may have to one day. Your message reminds me of a saying, "Bad things happen to good people." Why? Sometimes we never know. Good thoughts going out to you. And don't say "sorry," because you are entitled to have a bad day, maybe two or three!
    Be gentle with yourself, you are doing the best you can ~ LillysMom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad things happen all the time, you have done nothing to deserve it, nothing that you do will effect what happens to you.
    Life sometimes sucks and it is often how we precieve and react to situations that makes them feel worse than they are. We all suffer at times but I belive that so much more nice than nasty things happen to us, and it is just so hard to remember the nice when the nasty is happening. Find a good place in your mind if you can, and visit it every chance you have.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Nikki, I am sorry I didn't get online the day you were hurting so bad. I am not going into details, but I feel your pain in EVERY thing you are going through. Things like having children seem sooo big, and then if you did have one it may be really difficult to raise a child. But you still want the chance! You are DEFINATELY NOT being punished. You are a good person. God knows you have the strength to get through this for a reason. You may not know why for years.....but having days like you are having, where everything piles up on you are just so difficult, and you just want to be NORMAL, and life a life like those girls at work, have babies, and talk about the "girl getting special treatment because she is "sick", but she doesn't look sick so she cant be too sick".......Gosh that hurts. I am so glad you vented because it helps us learn so much about you and what a sweet sensitive girl you are. You have every right to feel like you do. If you took each ONE of the things you are going through, it would be difficult to handle. And you are dealing with it all at once. Sometimes I look back at my life and I cry all day, or more. Then I look back at the same life, and feel so blessed about the exact same things! How weird is that? But I truly do. I care about you and you will be on my mind today, I hope you are feeling better. Write when you feel up to it, take care of yourself, and just sleep if your tired. I sometimes come home from my part time job and take a 2 hour nap and then get up and enjoy my evening, and I have the energy to cook. Its a trade off. But I wish you peace and healing from your pain. <3
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys, it's been a rough couple of days. I work in a negative environment. People who call us aren't having good days so I am constantly reminded how "good" I have it in the big picture.
    Things will get better. They have to. I don't think I could handle the alternative right now.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Nikki - I think many of us have those pity parties of one. We are all in the same boat on some level. WG is a nasty disease that you did not ask for. Each day is a crap shoot - will I feel well enough to work today?
    Did I remember to take all those freaking pills? How will I pay for all those freaking pills? I can't complain to friends because they don't want to hear it. I can't complain to family because they don't want to hear it ... again.
    This is something a lot of people with chronic debilitating illnesses go through all the time. You are not alone. You have a safe place to go to complain...right here.

I wrote this poem years ago and find it something that I try to remember when I am having a bad day/week/month. God bless you and keep you safe as you go through this journey. Please, remember, you are NOT alone.

Today we have each other, today we laugh and cry
    Tomorrow comes tomorrow, which never does pass by
    Yesterday wont matter, 'cause Yesterday won't be
    What matters only is today and Today you're here with me

Blessings- Deborah T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah T View Post
    Today we have each other, today we laugh and cry
    Tomorrow comes tomorrow, which never does pass by
    Yesterday wont matter, 'cause Yesterday won't be
    What matters only is today and Today you're here with me

Deborah T.
    Hi Deb.
    your poem is touching and helping. you can "edit" it as your signature here.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi , I am also a WG patient like you.

I have only thing to say what I actually realized in last few months is that God has given me something special to think about for rest of my life.

Its upon us how we see our lives now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Rama and welcome to the Group.

We would love to hear more about your journey, so far, with WG.....when you were diagnosed, what symptoms you have, what medication you are on etc.
    You can start a new thread in the Members Introduction area.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12