Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thank you...

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and push to get me to go to Johns Hopkins. I leave tomorrow and will see the Dr.'s there on Wednesday. I am SO scared about what I will find out, but at the same time I know I need to get answers.
    If you pray I would very much appreciate a prayer that I receive good care from great Doctors. I do strongly believe in the power of prayer.
    Not to drag this on, just wanted to tell you all how much I truly appreciate each and every one of you.
    THANK YOU,
    Deb H.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be praying that you get the best of care and treatments that will make you feel much better!!
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I will be praying so hard for you tonight and throughout the rest of the week! ((( BIG HUGS ))) to my South Carolina friend! Please keep us updated.

If you would, please include my Dad in your prayers too. Although he is better, he is still struggling with his sinuses and a a nosebleed here and there. I am going with him to his pulmonologist appointment on Wednesday and we are hoping and praying since his nodule has shrunk by half, the pulmonologist will say it will be safe to hold off on a lobectomy.

I'll be praying for your healing and for your doctors at JH to help you get well. I can't wait to read how much better you will be feeling!!!

Lindsey

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. (Psalm 55:22)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Lindsey! I appreciate it, and your Dad has been, and will continue to be in my prayers
    Please let me know how Wed. goes for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Jacquie! I appreciate your prayers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course we will pray for you Deb. What doctors do you have appointments with?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best of luck to you! I'm sure they will run many, many tests, you will see several docs, and I'll bet you come home with a few answers. Let's hope so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My prayers are with you, Deb. I think you will be in good hands with the doctors at Johns Hopkins. And Lindsey, I'm also thinking of your dad in my prayers. It is so hard waiting for appointments and assessments of results, and I wish him the very best outcome.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always praying for my friends on here and also for a family member that is in need of many prayers at the moment.

Deb, my prayer for you is that you do not have Wegeners, because I wouldn't pray for that on anyone
    I pray that it will be something easily resolved with the correct treatment and I also pray that you don't quit being a member on here when you find out you don't have WG. You can be an honorary member with Jacquie

Good luck in your travels to the hospital, and sorry one more prayer, I pray that the doctors are thorough and kind ......and maybe a little good looking too can't hurt
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha! Thank you Michelle, the whistle I can now make thru the hole in my nose is very attractive, I'm sure it will in some way attract a few good looking Dr';s!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast