Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    I am ready for a report from Deb.
    Moi
    Yeah Deb, come on - we are hoping for good news, not any inconclusive rubbish.

I hope it went well.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    You're right! Or, at least from a yank perspective, you are right. Normally, when we refer to hospital, we will put a "the" in front, but I have noticed that people from the common wealth will usually drop the "the". So if you see a reference to the hospital from, say the UK, it would be like "I am going to hospital." That seems to be true with Canada, aussies, kiwi's.... Just something I have noticed.

I'm not quite sure what the difference. If we put "the" in front, then "hospital" becomes a noun. But without the "the", what is it? A verb? I don't know. Oh well, sorry, I hijacked the thread, Deb.... :-)
    oh make me shrink and blush with my poor english-grammer... I do need some refreshment...
    nice new pic Dale what is it about ?
    no need to Putin us (I think he is too busy now )...
    we are just passing the time untill Deb will be back with the news...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, don't worry about your English grammar. It is just fine. We always understand what you are saying. As you can see, there are some significant differences in native English speech and usage of words throughout the world.

Now, lets cross our fingers and keep waiting for a good report from Deb from Johns Hopkins! (You are right, Putin is too busy right now...)
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been talking to Deb and I'm sure see will report when she is ready to talk. She is still in MD. sightseeing with her mom and sis.She's coming back home on Fri. but I will say she does have wg
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    I've been talking to Deb and I'm sure see will report when she is ready to talk. She is still in MD. sightseeing with her mom and sis.She's coming back home on Fri. but I will say she does have wg
    Thanks, Deb... sorry to hear it's been confirmed that Deb H. has WG, but at least now she knows what she is dealing with, which must be a relief in some ways. And it proves that other dingbat rheumatologist wrong!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not what anyone wanted to hear however she is seeing the right doctor and hopefully will make great strides.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally think that having WG is a good thing - as Anne said, at least now she knows - and hey, she loves us so hanging around here can't be all that bad ....... right

At least she didn't get given that horrible "inconclusive" rubbish

We look forward to hearing how it all went, when you are ready Deb.
    Enjoy your little holiday
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but I will say she does have wg
    Sorry, Deb... this is something you don't wish on anyone, but, like Mish said, its way better than not knowing. Besides, we like having you hang around here.... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear about the results for you, Deb, but there is some relief in having a diagnosis. Too many of us have been strung along in a state of "not sick enough".

I am still undiagnosed, but hope for some continued good information to help move my case along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HaHaHaHa, Me Too Debra! HaHaHaHa!!!!
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234