Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Positive Stories on Cellcept!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Positive Stories on Cellcept!

So I'm starting Cellcept tomorrow. Of course I'm nervous, always am when taking new medication. I relapsed on Imuran and did not tolerate MTX. Is anyone else on Cellcept and if you could let me know if you are doing well on it. I'm hoping to hear some stories of long remissions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Over 5 years on Cellcept. I take 750mgs twice daily with no noticeable side effects. My insurance would not cover the brand so I take the generic manufactured by Sandoz.. It has been working fine for me but I believe not everyone has the same good results with generics and there are a few on the market. Better stick to the brand one if that is possible. Good luck!

Rose
    Last edited by Rose; 03-01-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank Rose. Glad to hear. I always like to hear positive stories, it gives me hope! I'm also starting a generic form. It happens to be same generic that my Dad has been on for many years and he tolerates it really well. That makes to feel good about it!
    Tracy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On a Swedish FB support group page I noticed many were using Cellcept. I think a couple of people I know use it too in addition to RTX with decent results, but I'm not really sure. I'll see them in a couple of weeks when I go for a week to a spa for the second part of a course for vasculites.
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx, good to hear! I also just finished 4 rounds of RTX and might do an infusion once every 6months or once a year.