User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't know what my problem is now???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I don't know what my problem is now???

I can't figure this out,I know I have anxiety and lately I have been so depressed that I will just cry at the drop of a hat. But the last few days my body is like shaking all over on the inside. I take my anxiety pills and nothing helps. My dr. gave me sample pills for depression yesterday (haven't taken them yet ) but I don't think that is what is making me shake so bad,I feel like I am going crazy.My heart is pounding away yet the blood pressure is normal. I don't now if this warnits going to the e.r. or not
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Debra.
    I am sorry that you are going through such rough time.
    I wonder if what you are feeling inside is phsical or pshchological. each affect the other of course, and sometimes it is hard to differentiate. do you know which came first ?
    if it is psychological, like anxiety, depression and the like, you can ususally "detect" the "content" of it or the "cause" of it: like being frightened about something, or sad, or in stress, or angry. restlessness inside can be some anger or even rage that is expressing itself this way.
    anyway, allways good let a doc to check you. is the only option for you is ER ? can't you see a doc in a clinic ?
    sending you my love and lots of hugs....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Deb, is this shaking thing recent? Have you had any changes in meds recently? Do you have a blood pressure machine at home? What is your pulse at?

I'd be leaning to going to the ER if this continues for another day.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil,the shaking has been going on for a few days,no changes in meds except the dr. gave me anti-depressants yesterday,that I haven't started yetI use my mothers blood pressure machine and my pulse is in the 90's which is about norm. for me. I think I am just having a major aniety attack and my meds aren't helping.I have an eye appt. tommorrow then see the kidney dr. Wed. maybe he can suggest something if not I will go to the e.r. just to get a shot of something to calm me down

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have panic attacks too Deb...took me and the doc a while to figure it out. Turns out I've had it for a very long time, but always worked thru them or ignored them...ah, youth. Now I can sit and think about my attacks and that does NOT help one bit. I am on Lexapro daily with a Xanax backup for immediate needs. I shake too when one is coming or even in full swing...can't stop it. But, heart is fine, BP is fine, rate just goes up until meds take over or I work my way thru it. If it continues 24/7, I'd get to a doc...but if you're having waves of attacks, I'd suggest your pills aren't right or not enough. Hang tough lady.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Maybe you need some sunshine and warmer temps. The winter weather can make people feel this way.
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been taken klonopin daily for years it just seems lately they aren't cutting it anymore. And the shaking is constant,not physical where you can see it just on the inside

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    I've been taken klonopin daily for years it just seems lately they aren't cutting it anymore. And the shaking is constant,not physical where you can see it just on the inside
    No offense to your prescribing doc, but Klonopin is so outdated. Lexapro or any other SSRI is much more effective with fewer if any side effects (and a bit more expensive) than the older anti depressants. Get it checked!!!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    No offense to your prescribing doc, but Klonopin is so outdated. Lexapro or any other SSRI is much more effective with fewer if any side effects (and a bit more expensive) than the older anti depressants. Get it checked!!!
    You can build up a tolerance to many drugs so they stop being effective for their purpose. I would guess that probably happened to you so maybe its time to switch drugs.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has your doc tested your thyroid by chance?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast