User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Support group in the Tri-Cities area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Support group in the Tri-Cities area?

I am looking to join/ start a Wegeners support group in the Tri-Cities area, preferably near Chattanooga, Tennessee. Thank you. "A cord of many strands is not easily broken." (Ecclesiastes 4:12)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi James and welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't answer your question for you but I think that it is a great thing you want to do.

Do you have WG/GPA or a family member?
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome I can't answer your question, because as you can see I live a bit far away
    but I like what you wrote: "A cord of many strands is not easily broken." (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
    I guess this is you.
    I guess it can also be us
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you both. Alysia, the Ecclesiastes passage was in reference to all of us who have this disease in common. Together we can have community, common friendship and support. These are strong bonds that no one can take away. Even if we cannot meet face to face, at least we can all share in this support group from the comfort of our homes. :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mishb, yes I have WG. Active for two years, probably contracted many years ago unknowingly. Have had 2 treatments of Rituxin and due for a third. This drug has literally saved my life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newnormaljames View Post
    Thank you both. Alysia, the Ecclesiastes passage was in reference to all of us who have this disease in common. Together we can have community, common friendship and support. These are strong bonds that no one can take away. Even if we cannot meet face to face, at least we can all share in this support group from the comfort of our homes. :-)
    so true, thank you
    my weggie family here is indispensable for me
    if and when you feel like, you are invited to share more about you and your wg.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.