Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: from bad to worse?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kieshara View Post
    hey guys,... its been a long time now and i am back home... feels just nice to be home agian.... anyways my knee is so much better ...
    I'm not sure what this means Karin
    Does this mean that you are at your own house now and that you mum is now dealing with her WG better; or
    Does this mean that you went away for a little holiday and you are now back home with your mum??

Either way, it doesn't really matter, I'm glad that your knee is much better - I'm guessing you are now walking full time, without any aids. Well done.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I'm not sure what this means Karin
    Does this mean that you are at your own house now and that you mum is now dealing with her WG better; or
    Does this mean that you went away for a little holiday and you are now back home with your mum??

Either way, it doesn't really matter, I'm glad that your knee is much better - I'm guessing you are now walking full time, without any aids. Well done.

yes we all were away for a 3 week holiday....had no internet where i was ...i was kinda bored a few times ... lol
    my mom is doing better now....

oh ... my knee is ok... its getting winter time here so the days is abit colder now and i can feel the coldness through my bones...
    lives on facebook most of the day

https://www.facebook.com/karin.lottering

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345