Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Flare up??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're sooo cute!! I have a border collie, he's like an old man in the house.

I've not heard of Ritixumab helping conceive, but I found that having Ritix prior to conceiving, meant that I had a much smoother pregnancy when I did fall pregnant.

When I was having a 'rumbling flare' and pregnant (my first 2 pregnancies), I had awful problems with high blood pressure and pre eclampsia, which apparently, is quite common with Weggies.

xx
    Wegeners Granulomatosis diagnosed May 1995. Tracheal Stenosis since 2000.

Proud mum of 3 beautiful girls, post cyclophosphamide (so it really can happen!) xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Doug

Barley actually lives outdoors next to a hutch with two guinea pigs called Dexter and Dilbert. But they all come in to the flat when I get home from work for a bit of exercise and attention.

Not sure I would trust Barley indoors on her own - she loves to chew wires, carpet, wallpaper etc.

Our rat Pepper (Chilli died recently) is the only pet who lives indoors in a nice tall cage so she can get her exercise that way.

Perhaps I need a climbing wall in the flat so I can my daily exercise too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rabbits love to eat electrical cables and have teeth like wire cutters!

Doug Guest

Gwenllian-

I'm pleased to see you've changed your signature to indicate you're the proud mother of three girls! Congratulations a bit late on the new baby! That's probably, at minimum, a six "happy face" moment, but you know how we are forced to show restraint in that matter. So ~ +2

Doug Guest

Scratching posts for cats, incisor exercisers for rabbits....! I'm not sure I can imagine what a rabbit might like to chew on rather than everything else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our pet hamster lived to a ripe old age of 5 1/2 years. She was practically hairless and we loved every bold patch. Her favourite trick was when she fell off a table to lie still with all ther paws up, the first time it evoked a huge panic as we all thought we killed her. She also liked to ride on shoulders or inside front shirt pockets. My husband had to put her to sleep after she was aflicted with paralysis. We still remember her frequently even after more than 14 years.
    Jolanta

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234