Thread: Nocturnal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes I was and am still occasionally nocturnal. Somewhere I read that our sleep patterns go in 20 min cycles. So I would get up and generally about 40 mins later I would feel sleepy. I learned to recognise this sign and quickly get back to bed. I always liked to achieve something when I got up so never felt negative about it, even if it was just to empty the dishwasher. I rarely watched TV as evidently the blue light prevents you from dropping asleep I've also read. regards Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was nocturnal for many years up until just a couple of years ago. Go to bed at a normal time, get up about 12 or 1am, stuff around watching TV or surfing the net then back to bed at 4 or 5 and up at 7 to go to work. Didn't really have any problems with tiredness either. If I try to do that now, next day I could easily be mistaken for an extra in The Walking Dead....if you know what I mean...
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sleep doc told me NO TV or computers a couple of hours before bedtime. Read a real book instead. Like Carol said it's something to do with the blue light.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12