Hello,

My name is Kristina and I was just diagnosed with Wegener's in Dec. Nasty little bug did some pretty good damage already. It started as a sinus infection and bloomed into, well, you know. My nose collapsed and is toast, have lost 3/4 of my hearing and have lung, liver, and kidney damage. Due to the lovely health care system in the states and insurance I will just now be seeing my main doctor.. 2 months after getting out of the hospital which I was in for 3 weeks. I have so many questions and not even sure were to begin. I'm a single mother of 3 kids ages 14, 12 ,8 so being knocked down has been rough on us all. But I come from a long line of tough women and fight I will. I've under went 4 rounds of chemo so far and am taking 60mg of steroids per day. I was in bad shape when I came out of the hospital but started doing much better. Wasn't in all the pain which was a relief. But and starting to have all the symtoms again. So hopefully my doctor can give me some answers tomorrow... Wish me luck...