User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Living By Myself/Does anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Lilly, great pic. I am glad you are doing better. take care.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lilly that's great news. Keep on, keepin on. BTW love your new pic. Hugs to you.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's excellent news Lilly and deserves a little happy dance

I also can't get of pred and at least 5mg is not the worst thing you have to deal with in this crazy life
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all! I feel kind of weird posting my "good news" when so many are fighting so hard. Don't get me wrong....I still live with this dz every day....meds, permanent nose, face pain, daily irrigation, you know, the things the dz was so happy to give me! And the uncertainty of when and if it rears it's ugly head again. But I hope my remission gives hope to everyone who is not, that it can happen! Michelle, I LOVE the Happy Dance! Soooo cute! Thank y'all for your kind words, and I'll talk to y'all tonite.......much love...
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lilly
    it is so important to post good news. it gives hope. thank you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Lilly
    it is so important to post good news. it gives hope. thank you.
    I'm with Alysia on this one Lilly! NEVER, NEVER apologize for good news, never! We ALL need a beaming light of HOPE that there is possibly a light at the end of each one of our tunnels! Plus, we all get to celebrate when someone has good news!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good news for you is good news for all of us. So please continue to share your good news. We live vicariously through you........LOL
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG-2012 View Post
    I'm with Alysia on this one Lilly! NEVER, NEVER apologize for good news, never! We ALL need a beaming light of HOPE that there is possibly a light at the end of each one of our tunnels! Plus, we all get to celebrate when someone has good news!

.........and of course, there is the happy dance

It's not often that we get to do the happy dance.........come on people, we need the exercise - it's time everyone had some good news
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this thread . Thanks for everyone contributing. I'm going through a tough patch and it really helps to read some good news. I like your picture Lilly. You look happy there hugging your husband even though he appears to be quite a bit shorter than you and avoids looking right at the camera. He's still a keeper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, Kirk, about Lilly's "husband". Yes, he's a cute little guy. I'm sorry about your tough patch, and I know it is often best to work through these things alone, but let me know if I can help in any way. I imagine I could get to your place in about a half an hour. If I run into any abundance of good firewood, I could bring you some. The pine kindling you brought me is pretty amazing stuff.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast