User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Living By Myself/Does anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Phil, Thanks for writing me. I love your outlook on things, of "What could be", and "what if" I like that~ As far as my energy level, some days im just lay around with no energy, then some days I have a lot of energy, but after a half a day doing anything, if I sit down, Ill fall asleep without even realizing it! I am not going to the dr today, the office called yesterday and rescheduled it until Friday. I spent the nite with my parents last nite so that is why I have gotten to write so much to everyone. So If I seem to have left the site.......its just because Im at home and cant use all my minutes on my phone getting on the site. But I can get on there and read yalls posts, so I want to know how your dr appt goes about your breathing. Mine is difficult sometimes, I feel like I cant get a deep breath. So Friday, I told my EENT's nurse that after he checks my post op eyes and nose, I want him to look into my throat and see if I am having any issues with my throat narrowing. I will let you know! Thank you for sharing , I enjoy your posts, and pray for you because you have a lot going on right now, and are still so concerened for others. You are a Jem. Take care, Blessings and hugs.
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Carrie. I do have a small part time job 4 days a week, appx 20 hrs. I sit and verify insurance. My sister works there, its an eye dr. So we have fun. She can tell when I am going downhill, and tells me "Sis, time for u to go, u still have to drive home!" So I do have that. You are so right.....I am passionate about painting and creating jewelry. I have everything I need to do both, I just have not unpacked the boxes!!!!! Because of all of your advice and just listening to my story, I already feel like going home and getting started! Thank you so much! You look beautiful! Take care~
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The boxes can get unpacked one at a time. Glad to see you have the energy and motivation to start.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot wait to get a computer so i can talk to all of you every day!!!!i miss my friends and can only talk when i am at my parents. Please dont think i am ignoring anyone. It wont be long! I am going to get a computer soon!!!!!! Love all of you!!!!!!
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone has a different story, but each of y'all have some things in common that help each other know you are not alone in your challenges. This is good . . your stories help me as a Mom . . . and I am so thankful for them.
    Preferences

§
    -
    =
    Backspace

Tab
    q
    w
    e
    r
    t
    y
    u
    i
    o
    p
    [
    ]

Return

capslock
    a
    s
    d
    f
    g
    h
    j
    k
    l
    ;
    '
    \

shift
    `
    z
    x
    c
    v
    b
    n
    m
    /
    shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences
    Be gentle with yourself, you are doing the best you can ~ LillysMom

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

I too have had periods of depression from time to time. I take medication for anxiety but not everyday and sometimes not every week. You have your painting and I had my guitar. I haven't touched it in six years or so. I am so afraid my fingers will cramp up like they do with my plumbing tools. I used to sing also and with COPD it would be very difficult. I'll make a deal with you. You get your easel and oils ready and I will get the guitar and picks out, maybe we will both feel better about ourselves soon.
    Last edited by renidrag; 02-05-2014 at 05:08 AM.
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Lilly,
    you touched my heart with your story. thanks for sharing.
    you are a charming loveble lady and you can find a boy friend. your husband lose you and not vice versa.
    no wonder that you are depressed. you just lost Bo and your marriage. and being a weggie is very depressing

I feel depleted of energy most of the time, sometimes I have pains, I feel that my health is detriorating over the years. it is scary and depressing. my husband doesn't understand. he can't. neither my friends or family. only one who feel it, can know what I feel, like my friends here. this forum is a life saving for me, mentally.
    I am also going to psychologist, since 1990. the last year I am going twice a week. less the once a week is not enough.

I think that you should take a cat to take care of. it is not very demanding, and it is fun. you will have someone to talk to, to snugle with and to laugh at. cats are great pets.
    I am sending to you lots of hugs. I am glad that you are here with us. please continue to write.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

p.s. I will be delighted to see your art works. here or/and at fb.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    I too have had periods of depression from time to time. I take medication for anxiety but not everyday and sometimes not every week. You have your painting and I had my guitar. I haven't touched it in six years or so. I am so afraid my fingers will cramp up like they do with my plumbing tools. I used to sing also and with COPD it would be very difficult. I'll make a deal with you. You get your easel and oils ready and I will get the guitar and picks out, maybe we will both feel better about ourselves soon.
    Dale, I've gotten the hand cramping from time to time. It is usually when doing an activity I haven't done for awhile or maybe even a few days. I have found if I just persevere and try to ignore it, it goes away and then the next day may not happen at all. I would hope that could be the case with you and your guitar, though I know everyone is different and we all have varying degrees of these problems. I hope Lilly takes you up on that deal!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lilly, I'm also one who hates unpacking. When I move it takes me forever to get things unpacked. I mean months and months. Amazingly the stuff doesn't go away, it sits there and makes me feel guilty. Oh well. I just don't like doing it. I do need a hobby though. I'm drawn to painting but have no clue where to start. Any suggestions, anyone?
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast