My husband was diagnosed November 19, 2013. He had 4 infusions of Rituxan and is on Prednisone and Methotrexate and the Bactrim 3x a week. He passed out once in the shower two days after his 5 week long hospital stay. He hasn't experienced any dizziness since then until recently. For the past week he has been complaining of extreme pressure in his head/sinuses and a dizzy feeling and not having balance. Yesterday morning, I heard him calling for me and he was on the floor in our bedroom. He was in the shower and got out and sat on the toilet and then felt like he was going to pass out and crawled into the bedroom. I took him to his rheumatologist. She thought it might be related to sinus pressure and sent him right to an ENT. The ENT took a culture from his nose to test for a sinus infection. Then they tested his hearing which was normal and then they did one quick test where they put his head back and to the side and he did not get dizzy or have rapid eye movement. They want to schedule a vestibular test once they determine whether or not he has a sinus infection. I think he should go straight for a CT scan or MRI of the head. Anybody else experience this dizzy, off-balance sensation? Any suggestions for us?