Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hair Loss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Dr. Bronner's soap, but it can be a little pricey. Still well worth it though.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, my hair has thinned and is frizzy. I do have new growth. I was told that folic acid only help with MTX. I will be off of CTX with in a few weeks, I hope! I started RTX 3 weeks ago. I can't wait to begin to look like me again. The drugs save our life but some of us look a bit different for a while. Hang in there and hang on to all of us weggies who got your back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by windchime View Post
    I love Dr. Bronner's soap, but it can be a little pricey. Still well worth it though.
    Great picture, Cindy! The dress is great, and so are you. Yes, I haven't bought Dr. Bronner's for awhile because of the price, but am now thinking I might splurge. I guess the peppermint is still my fave, though some others like the almond and eucalyptus are great, too. Too bad I can't smell now, but think I'd still feel the cool, invigorating sensation that it gives.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KimH View Post
    Hi, my hair has thinned and is frizzy. I do have new growth. I was told that folic acid only help with MTX. I will be off of CTX with in a few weeks, I hope! I started RTX 3 weeks ago. I can't wait to begin to look like me again. The drugs save our life but some of us look a bit different for a while. Hang in there and hang on to all of us weggies who got your back!
    Good to hear from you, Kim, and you WILL look like you again. My hair was already frizzy! No change is apparent in the texture, but I can definitely tell it is thicker from the way it fills up the barrette I use to hold it back.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lost my hair when I was on Cx. But just on my head, not beard. Oh fun. Started to grow back slow a few months after I was off Cx. Got my first haircut in a year a couple days ago. Things do get better! (edit: oh and it came back much darker too!)
    Last edited by tmkd; 04-11-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    { Thomas D }

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123