Sorry to be so long getting back to you! I was diagnosed in late August after a 15 day hospital stay. I had a broncoscopy, which didn't show anything, and finally an open lung biopsy, and this is what showed the WG. My lungs had nodules 2-4?) and a mass of inflammation and fluid in one lung. My symptoms were a fever, chest pain like pleurisy, and a cough. Before my hospital stay they kept giving me antibiotics but my fever kept coming back because the meds weren't helping my lungs. And finally on a Sunday I felt like I couldn't breathe and went to the ER. My blood count had dropped so low (6.9) that they had to give me 2 blood transfusions (I thought I had lung cancer until the results came back, thank god for that!). I'm trying to answer all your questions. I started having ear trouble in March 2013 and finally found out about the WG in late August. I had 3 large prednisone infusions in 3 days, then went on 50mg daily. Shortly after that I had 4 rituxen infusions, 1 each week for 4 weeks, then 1 rituxen every 2 months, for a total of 6 as of now. I did have a fever again over 2 weeks ago that went away on its own without additional treatment, but blood work revealed that my ANCA # was back up slightly, so I may have to get another infusion in 2 months. From what my docs have told me my treatment has been pretty standard? I really like my docs and think they care about me. I have a pulmonologist and an oncologist but no rheumatologist as of yet. I hope you can get some answers soon. I hope they are watching your kidneys, according to my doc WG can destroy your kidneys if not treated! I feel mostly good right now. I have seen an ENT who said my nose and ears look good right now and no followup until I have other issues. The treatment that I've received has definitely helped my ears, just hope they stay this way. Let me know how everything goes, I'm here if I can do anything.