(This is from frustrated and scared...) I have seen 3 Dr.'s this past week. First the ENT who did my nasal biopsy 8 weeks ago who admitted he doesn't know why I am not healing and again said he believes even with a negative nasal biopsy, it is WG; then my Internist who is sure the reason my nose is not healing and now I have a perforated septum is Autoimmune, then I went to see my Rheumatologist today, who also doesn't know why I'm not healing and have the very large hole in my septum. The Rheumatologist said that without a nasal biopsy that is positive for WG and a postive PR3 he won't start any treatment. (I have had a positive C-ANCA for at least 9 months). He is going on the notes from Cleveland Clinic in 9/13 when I saw Villa Forte who said she doesn't see typycal WG it may be "atypical". (At the time I saw her I Sept I had none of these symptoms.) Yes, I told him today that I thought nasal biopsies aren't very conclusive. He agreed. And also I asked aren't there people who have WG and even have a negative C-ANCA? He said yes. He tried to scare me saying if you want me to start you with treatment I'm gonna "blast" you with it. Nice, huh? I told him I certainly don't want to be treated for something I don't have but I also don't want this to get out of hand before someone diagnoses whatever it is. It is 6 days now I have had a call into Villa Forte with still no call back. Tomorrow I go for a second opinion to a new ENT. I do not know what to do. I have all these Dr.s telling me different things. I JUST WANT AN ANSWER!