Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think I'm flaring :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest you're flaring a bit and the pred level isn't working for you...blood is NOT good no matter where it comes from or how little one may think it is. Best to ya.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are breathing is different than normal, and you are coughing up blood, GET TO THE DOCTOR! I didn't for two days 22 months ago, and found out there was lung damage from the wegs.

I am so sorry, but GET THIS CHECKED OUT ASAP!!

I hope its nothing, but it sure sounds like wegs is rearing its ugly head again.

Crossing my fingers for you!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie, I'm sorry you aren't well--time to call the doc. And about the blood work -- no news is no news --so get the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always have to call to get my results! Hope you get some answers soon and feel better

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie sorry you are flaring, but do call the doc. Don't wait, especially with the blood. It could be serious and early detection is always best especially with this disease.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Carrie,
    I echo the others. blood make it a flare with no doubt. please go to your doc asap. I am sending to you lots of hugs and prayers. please update us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go in on Tuesday to find out more. My doctor is unfortunately only in Mon, Tues, Weds and I don't trust the rest of them... As last time they just passed me around like a hot potato until my doctor was in and gave me things I didn't need.

I should have some answers by then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12