Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm coughing a lot but afraid to go get it checked out! 😢

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi to all my friends, I am at my parents tonite and tomorrow, so I will be on here and see how everyone is doing. I am so sorry to admit that there is one friend on here that has been very interested in my 2 nose reconstructions......I have looked and cannot find out who it is!!! I just wanted to let her know that I will be glad to share that while I am here for the next couple of days. Things have been a bit rough, you know, we all have tough times. With this disease, and with life in general! Well Both have gotten me down at the same time! So I am glad for the positive feelings I get from all of you..... I will be in touch. I am going to visit my sisiters and neice and nephews for a little while. I feel terrible, but I am going to push myself because I am not going to let this dz keep me away from my family. I dont have to stay long, and its just right down the street! So I going! SO THERE!!!.....Wegeners Granulomatosis! You cant keep me from doing what I want! U can make me feel bad, But I can still go if I Push myself! And thats what Im about to do!!!!! Oh dear! I am talking to my disease!!!! lol........ Bye for now, my friends! Talk to you later tonite....
    Life is a Gift~ Lilly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as long as the disease does not answer you back, you're OK...have fun!
    Last edited by Dirty Don; 01-20-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Lily,glad to hear from you and sorry you are going through a rough time right now but it is good to have your family and us around you!!!!! Glad the xray came back good,whats the next move for you now ?
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234