Hi to all my friends, I am at my parents tonite and tomorrow, so I will be on here and see how everyone is doing. I am so sorry to admit that there is one friend on here that has been very interested in my 2 nose reconstructions......I have looked and cannot find out who it is!!! I just wanted to let her know that I will be glad to share that while I am here for the next couple of days. Things have been a bit rough, you know, we all have tough times. With this disease, and with life in general! Well Both have gotten me down at the same time! So I am glad for the positive feelings I get from all of you..... I will be in touch. I am going to visit my sisiters and neice and nephews for a little while. I feel terrible, but I am going to push myself because I am not going to let this dz keep me away from my family. I dont have to stay long, and its just right down the street! So I going! SO THERE!!!.....Wegeners Granulomatosis! You cant keep me from doing what I want! U can make me feel bad, But I can still go if I Push myself! And thats what Im about to do!!!!! Oh dear! I am talking to my disease!!!! lol........ Bye for now, my friends! Talk to you later tonite....