User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When Two Weggies Meet...

Doug Guest

You must think I'm extremely clever or something! I'm thinking about your (all of your) suggestions. The stick figure is a good bet, however! Ha!

Doug Guest

http://www.zazzle.com/weggieboy*

Here's a link to the new design for the Vasculitis Foundation mug. The Theme: I'm starting to see the signs ~ "NEW NORMAL"
    Last edited by Doug; 08-30-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug, you have your first customer - I want that mug
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is hysterical, Doug. See-- I knew you were the guy to do it!

Doug Guest

I'm not sure about Canada, Jolanta, but I know ZAZZLE has separate sales organizations in Europe, same products, different order places. I'd think Canadian orders would come out of the US. If that is the case, double click on the name of the item below the cup or t-shirt, which will bring up the page with prices that leads to the sign-out part where they take your pretty Canadian money and run! In the US, they have excellent turn-around and service on orders. I wouldn't think Canadian orders would be any different. Let us know how it goes.

(P.S. Thanks for the enthusiasm, ladies! VF isn't going to hire a new $200,000 per annum director on our purchases, but I hope we can put a bit of money in their pockets. I'll keep a tally as the royalty checks come in and I forward them the money. I'm looking into what it takes to have the money sent directly to VF. I'd think it possible.)

Doug Guest

Here's how you order in Canada (or Australia and UK):

1. bring up ZAZZLE by using the link I posted above
    2. go to bottom of page and locate the appropriate flag icon, click on it
    3. type weggieboy in the lefthand search box at top of page where is says something like "Over 19,000,000,000" items for sale or something on the order of that
    4. type mug or t-shirt in the righthand search box and click on the search icon
    5. this brings up the page with all such items I've designed so far- the ones where the profit goes to the Vasculitis Foundation are the "new normal" items,. the "wegener's granulomatosis" frowny face mug (be careful not to order the one where the !!!!- I can't delete it, but I may be able to salvage it before it accidentally gets into circulation!); and the "body by prednisone" t-shirt
    6. if you feel creative, hit the "create" icon at the top, and, with a little practice you can create one-off t-shirts, mugs, postage stamps (in some countries- UK I know you can) with personal photos or designs you create (for example, in the US, I know, you could take an engagement photo and create a postage stamp to use on wedding invitations- about twice face value or more, but fun for special events like that; it's very simple- even fun!--and you don't have to buy anything you design, just post it and let it hang in the wind~!
    Not to worry! Not only are the Canadian, British, and Australian prices denominated in the appropriate currencies, the product ships from your countries, and your taxmen add their cut to the total! Also, words like "color" are "spelt" "colour", so you will be lulled into easy acceptance of the site. You'll be Zazzled!
    Last edited by Doug; 08-31-2009 at 04:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Doug, I will let you know how it goes.
    Jolanta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123