I'm looking for some fellow weggies who will help hold each other accountable for getting physically fit (or maintaining a current level of fitness).

This is not about whose workout is the toughest. It's about friends helping friends to get more physically fit and see if we can minimize the ravages of our dumb disease on our bodies.

Personally, what I want to accomplish is to lose 15 pred pounds, take 2" off my waistline, and strengthen my abs and upper body muscles. I'm committed to walking 40-60 minutes 4-5 times a week. On the days when I only walk for 40 minutes, I'll also hit the weight machines. I'll do at least 20 ab crunches every day.

Yesterday, I walked for 45 minutes, did 20 crunches, did 15 reps on the shoulder press at 25lbs and 20 reps on the chest press at 25 lbs. Today, I walked for 50 minutes and did 24 crunches. I'm tired right now, but will recover in time to play with the grandkids after while.

If anybody wants to join me, just post your activities to this thread. We're all in this together. Let's get fit and have some fun with it!