Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
I was so looking forward to telling you all about my workout regimen and how I was able to lose 30 lbs. in the last three months. Deb and I had been walking, but I had to stop after a foot injury. Then I started my days with Ensure and that kept me going till 1 or so, small rollup with no bread or carbs at all. So I was going to come on this thread a boast about how well it was working. Well it wasn't. I have been diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. Hence the weight loss. It has been caught early and hopefully the medication will be approved so I can start treatment. Dr. Monach had ordered my usual round of bloods for WG and noticed increase in WBC so sent me to Hematologist last week. Diagnosis was confirmed last Tuesday, I think, and had Bone Marrow done yesterday. Pretty sore today. Anyway, I will leave this on the Virtual Workout thread because I really wanted to make you all jealous. By the way Dr. was quite impressed at my propensity to attract rare diseases.
Dale
Dear Dale. I am so sorry. I hope you can beat this away with minimum sufferings. I guess some meds might beat the wg as well. Not sure. Hang in there. Sending my prayers and lots of love ♡