User Tag List

Likes Likes:  68
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Any virtual workout buddies out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Took a second week off because I developed a head cold last weekend. Feeling nearly normal now. Weather here tomorrow is supposed to be crappy (again), so I hope to get a good walk in on Sunday when the weather is supposed to be better.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Pete,
    I noticed that you were a bit "quiet" lately.... I am glad you are better....
    take care.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally - a beautiful spring day in Ohio. Took a two-mile walk through the neighborhood and felt ok. My first major activity in two weeks.

Woke the Boxster up from it's long winter nap today. It started on the first crank, so I took it out for a spin. It was too cool to put the top down, but those days aren't far off (he said hopefully).
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay Don! I'm not on hiatus because it's absolutely POURING! But, we need it so I'll take it. I may sneak down to the treadmill here at work and get 20 mins or so in. Assuming the gym isn't full. Our gym here at work is full at the oddest times!!!
    I'll be starting back at my workout classes on Wednesday. I'll be cutting out soda/sugar/grains, etc tomorrow! Yes, I fell off the no-soda wagon when I got completely stressed out. BUt, I think I have it under control again.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

I've been hesitant to put this out there because heck, you just never know but….LORD WILLING, I will be completing a 1/2 marathon challenge next month. My plan is to wear a T-shirt to raise awareness for Wegeners. With that being said, does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a Wegener's OR Vasculitis T shirt? In box me if you do!
    Sheila-dx and delivered baby Joshua January 2013 (Welcomed Baby Joshua)
    Follow my blog: http://charitymartinsfitnessjourney.tumblr.com ( a blog/daily journal about diet, exercise and health while being a wife, mom and WG patient)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjap0655 View Post
    Hi All,

I've been hesitant to put this out there because heck, you just never know but….LORD WILLING, I will be completing a 1/2 marathon challenge next month. My plan is to wear a T-shirt to raise awareness for Wegeners. With that being said, does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a Wegener's OR Vasculitis T shirt? In box me if you do!
    Here is a place you might find something. Weggiesunite | Zazzle.com Store . It is put together and the merchandise is designed by one of our more fabulous members, Marta. The link, along with a couple of other interesting ones to her blogs, appears at the bottom of all her posts.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to get back on track. I can't let depression win.

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiNicole View Post
    I need to get back on track. I can't let depression win.
    How did the trip to the spa go?
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We mainly relaxed in the room because I didn't have a whole lot of money to spend on spa treatments. But it was nice.

I walked 2 miles on my break. I'm going to start a 30 day squat challenge tomorrow, as well as a plank challenge. I need to get some lbs off like NOW. I think it would help with my depression.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally, back at it!! The weather has been nice here the past several days. I've walked the neighborhood loops at about 2 miles each day. Still have a bit of a cough left over from the cold, but Dr. VF said my lungs sounded clear when I saw her last Monday.

I also have been out in the yard raking up the last of the leaves, picking up sticks and twigs (need my grandson's help on this), and spreading the spring fertilizer/weed killer on the yard. When we get back from visiting friends this afternoon, I'll be cleaning up the sweet gum seed pods from the front yard. They look like spiky golf balls, so I've been hitting a few of them with my 6 iron. Since the pods are assymetric, I have no idea how well grooved my swing is, but I'm betting not very.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast